Who We Are
- Read Gen. 1:26-27: When you hear we are made in God’s image, what do you think about? How are we different from other parts of creation? If it is relational, then what does that mean for us?
- Read Mark 1:35-38: Discuss why spending time alone with God was important to Jesus. What do we learn from this?
- Read Acts 2:44-46: Why do you think the early church began to meet in homes and not just in the temple? Why are you part of a small group?
- Read Gal.6:2: What is required for us to carry each other’s burdens? How would you rate your small group on this one?
- Read Heb. 10:24-25: What does it mean to consider how to spur one another on to love and good deeds? Is our group a good place for this to happen? How can it get better?
- Read Acts 2:47: How do you think the early church reached those who were outside the church? What can we do to accomplish the same thing?
- 1 Peter 2:12 and Matt. 5:16: When you think about reaching out to those outside the church, what do you think about? What is the best way to be light in our world today? Are there any people that God has placed on your hearts to reach out to?
- Pray for each other.